Friday, July 23, 2010

Hi from Ohio

Visiting my mom in Ohio this week. Mike and I drove here with Nicky (the only kid who was free from work) and it took 11 hours!
Tonight we had dinner with my 2 sisters and brother. I think it has to be more than 10 years since we were last together. We're pretty spread around the map--Georgia, New York, Michigan and Ohio.
Everyone loves the baby blanket--which is finished! I have no means to put a photo on it here because I'm using my mother's desktop. Alas, she does not have wi-fi so my laptop is good only for games. I'll post a photo after I get back to New York.
All-in-all, a nice family trip. Tomorrow is the big Family Reunion with cousins and other relatives. I think my mother (87) and my aunt (89) will be the oldest people there.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

2 comments:

ohiofarmgirl said...

Thanks for stopping by! We finished most of the sanding today and tomorrow I will get a picture to share. i have a lot of cleaning and a little touch up before the staining begins! Love you dog...she looks alot like ours..we have a rat terrier with very similar markings. Blessings, Dianntha

Zion said...

Thanks for your encouraging comments. I am originally from Cincinnati by the way. I also lived in Georgia before I moved to Texas where I live now, so I have family that is pretty spread out too. I love the baby blanket, it's beautiful!