Friday, November 07, 2008

My Husband Rocks Friday

Short and sweet, again...

My husband rocks because he approaches things in an analytical way and cuts through the propaganda and hearsay. What I mean is, if I'm confused about something I've heard (he's very left-brained, I'm very right-brained), all I have to do is ask him and I know I'll get a sensible and real answer. Lately, I have a lot of questions about the president elect. There's some scary-sounding stuff out there, but I'm going to listen to my husband's interpretation of it all and feel much better about the world.

Go on an pay a visit and see where "My Husband Rocks" got started!

http://honestandlasting.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Debbie J said...

Hi Clare, Your husband sounds wonderful! I hope to do my wedding anniversary edition of MHR next Friday.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Hey, Shadow, I tag you. Go look at SuSu's blog. --Sophie