Sunday, November 16, 2008

CVS Duracell Deal

This week, CVS has a deal where, if you buy $20 of Duracell batteries, you get back $15 ECBs! Yeah...one-five.
C'mon, you know you're gonna need batteries, so this is the deal for you!

There is a coupon in today's paper, in the Redplum section. I think it's $1.50 off a package of Duracells, but I already used it so it might be different. It's in my Very High Value list, so it's definitely more than a dollar.

The way it works is that you'll have to buy 4 packages, because only 3 will put you under. Curses on "x.99"! I found some with a free little screwdriver as a bonus--those will make cute stocking stuffers.

If you look on the endcaps, you might also find a CVS coupon for $5 off 2 Duracell packs. I did not use this myself. There was a big line, and after my last CVS screw-up http://sortafrugal.blogspot.com/2008/10/two-frugal-thoughts.html I didn't want to take a chance at losing my $15 deal. But you might want to see if you can use that $5 coupon, too!

Also, if you need fall decorations, CVS has them 90% off--at least at my store.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come and get some bling. You deserve it!

Nancy M. said...

I definitely need to do this deal! I really hope I can find some coupons!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I did that! LOVE CVS - have you seen their Black Friday sale? It is fabulous!!

Thanks for reading and commenting at my blog :)