Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New One Yarders



Here are two more projects from the One Yard Wonders book. (This thing is underlining and I don't know why--I can't even see an 'underline' icon.)

On the left is a folder for holding CDs. I keep mine in the compartment between the front seats, but the pattern also shows you how to add elastic to put it over the visor.

The project on the right is a trash bag. The original has straps made from matching fabric, but I have a ton of ribbon so I used some of that instead. This bag has a pocket in the front. I'm not sure what it's for, but I guess I'd put plastic bags in there.

It's tied behind the passenger seat. That way, I just have to reach back and put in my trash, and I never even have to take my eyes off the road.

Both projects were very easy, as are most of the items in the book!

Again, apologies for the underlining!

PS, I'm linking over to "The Trendy Treehouse" to join in Creative Share today.

http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com/2010/06/creative-share-blog-hop_29.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great ideas! Thank you so much for stopping my little blog. I am so looking forward to reading more of yours. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

Barb said...

I just found your blog. Im going to try a couple things in the one yard book this week.only I guess you decided not to fold the cd holder in half, if I am seeing right?

Leslie @ Farm Fresh Fun said...

These projects are sooo cute! I love love love that fabric. Enjoying the stories on your blog. Thanks for visiting mine and leaving a comment! It's fun to hear who's reading out there!