Friday, June 30, 2006

It helps to clean out the fridge...

...'cause then you can 'rescue' what is still alive and kicking. I found I had 2 almost-full containers of sour cream. Both are perfectly fine, but by the time I used one or the other, the second one would be in the process of creating its own life forms. So...off to the computer to look up recipes that include sour cream. I used the "Taste of Home" website. I like the advanced serach because you can put in one ingredient and they'll hunt all the recipes that include it. There are ways to narrow that down, too. I picked out "Kitchen Sink Salad," which I assume includes everything but. And Lasagna sandwiches. Imagine a sandwich that tastes like lasagna! Hmmmm...we'll see if that's true. I like the fact neither one involves the oven. And at least I'll get rid of some of the sour cream. Of course, there's always nachos...http://www.tasteofhome.com/

1 comment:

Stephanie Appleton said...

Let us know about the lasagne sandwich. That is one of my favorites