Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tackle It Tuesday: Photo Albums


Okay, I actually tackled this over the weekend. I work on Tuesday mornings. Besides, this was just too big a project. I've been meaning to fix my shelf of photo albums (roughly 30) so I can actually see what the albums are. It's a pain to have to lug them out and look at the label, since some of them are similiar in color. So I took everything off the shelf--which also needed dusting. I got rid of some things. The games are still on my sewing table to be put in my closet later. I wanted the shelf to be mainly photo albums and scrapping supplies. Here is the result:

10 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow! It looks great! I need to get my albums organized better. Considering they are under my bed!

eph2810 said...

My goodness. What a transformation. That looks awesome. The baskets are a great touch.
You know, since Janice started Tackle Tuesday I see more and more projects to be done - lol...
Thanks for stopping by.

Sandra said...

Wow that is awesome. Good job, give yourself a pat on the back, that was a big project to tackle :)

Kelly said...

What a great job. I wish I had the ambition to just get that many albums finished!

Mom2fur said...

Thanks, everyone! And Keltybug...who said any of them were finished, LOL?! I'm still 'improving' my oldest son's baby book--and he's almost 24!

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

OH WOW, that is a wonderful job, you want another? I have um, roughly 4 drawers of pictures....then I have another 8 or so CD's worth of them...ya think I like pictures?

Unknown said...

Good job! That was a toughy I bet! I don't know if you encountered any dust in this project, but my task sure did. Thanks for visiting yesterday, my Tackle it is up now so stop by and check it out.

Pfingston said...

WHOA! That is a job and a half! Great going! *sigh* I bet that feels SO much better!

Mom2fur said...

Thanks to everyone for all the comments! :)

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

Wow~that is an amazing difference. Want to come to my house and do some work? I'll feed you cookies :)