Thursday, April 20, 2006

A frugal scrapping tip



Here is the page for an Easter layout I'm doing. The floral background is by Christy Heins of RAK Scraps. Everything else but the yellow mat are by Corrine Fragata, also of RAK scraps. These are elements and papers from the April Mega Kit, which is free to members. (It's free to join, too!)

My frugal tip: why waste ink on areas that are going to be hidden by photographs? This is why I have the white squares. When I add the photos, the white will be hidden. It saves me a little ink, and for all the scrapping pages I do, a little can add up to a lot.

I have a feeling you aren't really supposed to print out these, which is why the whole process is called "Digital Scrapping." But I, for one, don't trust computers. I like an actual page in an actual album.

No comments: