Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Mom, continued

My brother is with her now. My niece was there this past weekend and told my brother that she has been improving. She was able to eat a little dinner last night. Bill (my bro) says she is taking what pain meds she needs. I'm glad of that. He's going to stay as long as is necessary.
We are both surprised that she is not in a cast. Bill says it looks like she's taped up. The injury was high up on her arm, which is probably why they think there is shoulder damage, too.
She sees an orthopedist tomorrow, Thursday. I appreciate all the prayers and will keep everyone posted!

2 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Keeping your mom in my prayers.

Mom2fur said...

Thanks! I hope to hear from my brother tonight, since mom is seeing the ortho doc today.