Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Tackle It Tuesday



I've been meaning to straighten up the two cabinets. Glad to have Tackle It Tuesday to motivate me! (BTW, the hutch is a garage sale goodie. Cost me $40. It was red and blue and it took me a whole summer to paint it--'cause I hate painting, LOL. All the blue and white plates and about 1/3 of the cookbooks are garage sale babies, too.) PS--Sorry the picture is out of focus. I don't know why that happens sometimes. I really need to read my camera's manual a little better.

2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

I don't know why, but I always make a huge mess when I paint--which is why I don't like to do it.

Shereen said...

YAY!! Your paint job came out great. I had to go back and look at it. Hard to believe it was red and blue. It is a beautiful hutch. Great job on the tackle it Tuesday.