Sunday, August 19, 2007

D is for...




Daughter. This is my daughter, Katherine. Ain't she gorgeous? Everyone should have such a cool, funny, sweet daughter as this. And watch out...she's hoping to head to police academy one day! If there was such a thing as a cop who walks the beat, all the kids would be calling her 'Officer Kate.' She's got that kind of personality--she won't let a gun and a badge be her strength and courage.











Daughter's Dog. His name is Shadow Dante. He is a chihuahua. He looks demented in this picture. He's such a baby sweetie. My vet says he's more like a labrador in his personality than a chihuahua. He loves all my other animals and everyone in this house...especially Katherine and me. He really likes my husband. But if Mike tries to kiss me, Shadow jumps between us! Is he protecting me, or is he jealous that he's not getting all the attention? I call him "Poopadus" and Katherine calls him "Moon." I never thought I'd love a little dog this much!
Drive. Something I hate to do. I pretty much keep to roughly a 3-mile radius around my house (as in, Target, Michael's and the grocery.) Which is why my husband and son are doing most of the driving tomorrow for the 12-hour trip to grandma's!
Speaking of daughters...Katherine is the one taking care of all my animals when I'm gone!

3 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Katherine is beautiful. And Shadow Dante is a good looking doggie. I know what you mean about loving a dog. We feel the same about Sophie, our doggie. We love her like she was our child almost.

Mom2fur said...

There's a reason my screen name is Mom2fur, Susan, LOL!

Peta said...

Your daughter is very pretty. And the doggie is adorable :)