Sunday, August 26, 2007

H is for Home

As you can probably tell, I had a great time at Mom's in Ohio. It was one of the best visits we ever had. I hope there are at least 20 more...which would take my mom to the age of 104, LOL!

Still, I'm happy to be home. In my own territory. Following my own routine and using my own bathroom. I don't care how comfortable a place is, you are always happier in your own bathroom.

This morning, I put the kitchen back in order. The kids were great about keeping it clean, but I'm really fussy about where things belong and had to redo some out of place items.

My plan for today is to record my coupons and get them into the binder, check out the sales circulars for the groceries and drug stores this week (and coordinate with coupons) and to make up my week's menu. I already took out some taco meat from the freezer and some trimmed chicken to use this week. Don't know what I'll do with the chicken yet, but I'm just going for easy tacos tomorrow night. I'll be back to work for the first time in over a week.

I might hit CVS today. We'll see. I'm hoping the summer stuff has gone down lower than 50%. I already used my $20 ECBs from the Kraft deal a few weeks back--it paid for some things we took on the trip, including a Rachel Ray Everyday Magazine! Now I have to see what new ECBs I can get!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to read you are "back". :-) I enjoy your blog... tho' I'm ammazed anyone has time to keep them up. :-)

You missed Sew Crafty Friday, ya know!?

Mrs. Fussypants said...

Do you live in Johnston, PA????
Mr. Smartypants is from Johnstown, PA!! I love Johnstown.
Oh yeah, thank you for my very wonderful birthday greeting!