Sunday, June 08, 2008

Just one stop today...

...to Idaho, mostly 'cause I want to get away (albeit only virtually) from this heat wave we're having on the East Coast, and I don't yet have a blog for Alaska! (Although, for all I know, it's 98 degrees there.)

Do you remember these?

If Mississippi wore New Jerseys, what would Delaware? Idaho, Alaska!

Say it fast enough and it sounds like this:


If Miss Issippi wore new jersies, what would Della wear? I dunno, I'll ask her!

Okay, the blog already! It is http://brassyapple.blogspot.com/ She's a designer, and her work is so cute, fun and original, I almost can't stand it! Have fun!

2 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

What a fun idea to find a blog from each state! thanks for picking mine!

I'm super honored! :)

jess said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. That is a cute idea to feature blogs from different states!