Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Looking for a site I lost

Edited: Thanks for the help! Maggie reminded me...it was ebates! Thanks, Maggie!

Okay, a few months ago I switched computers. In the process, I 'lost' some things. Including the name of a rewards site. You know the kind I mean...you click there first, then you click on the site where you want to buy something, and the first site keeps track and gives you a percentage of what you spent? For the life of me, I can't remember what this was called. The only reason I remembered it at all is because I just checked out "Works for Me Wednesday" over at "Rocks in my Dryer" and someone mentioned a rewards site. Can anyone give me some names? I'm sure I'll recognize it when I see it. I know I have something in that account, and with Christmas coming up, I can use it!
Thanks for any help!

3 comments:

Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

Is it Sunshine Rewards?
http://www.sunshinerewards.com/signup.php?r=8138

Anonymous said...

MyPoints?

FreeRide?

Those two are the first ones I thought of.


No charge for admission at my place! ROFL! You're funny!

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

Maggie said...

Maybe ebates?