Sunday, September 02, 2007

P is for Pets!







Meet my current furbabies!





This is Austin the Ferret. He's about 4 years old.













Here is Shadow Dante, dressed up like a prisoner last Halloween. This year, Katherine wants him to have a little cop costume!













These are my pretty kitties. Nutmeg is the black and white one, Melody is the tortoise-shell tabby. Somehow, they managed to fit their fat dupas on the back of a chair to sleep!
And here is my youngest baby, Rocky! He is about five months old. He's chubby and cuddly. Still going through the teething/biting stage, but not too bad about it. He is the first ferret I've ever had who comes when I call him!
All of my furbabies get along great with each other. You should se how happy Shadow gets when I take the ferrets out to play! Shadow is also seriously in love with Nutmeg. No kidding...if a dog and cat could have babies (pittens? kuppies?), they would. What a strange animal that would be!

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh. Look at the cuties!

Anonymous said...

You animals are adorable.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Sweet babies.

Anonymous said...

I love your fuzzies!!! I have one too!