Wednesday, September 12, 2007

x is for...

xtra tired? Aren' t we all? I think it comes with the territory when you're a mom, no matter how old you are. I seem to take a nap every afternoon to recharge.

I can't think of anything for X! Haven't seen any x-rated movies lately to review--I'm just kidding!

Did you know there is no country in the world that begins with the letter X? If I had a country, I'd name in Xorange...so there'd be an 'X' country and something that rhymes with the word orange.

Sorry this is such a boring post today. Hope everyone out there is doing well!

5 comments:

Maggie said...

LOL. Not boring at all. I laughed :)

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

There are lots of cities and towns in Mexico that begin with X--but they're pronounced something like "zsch" or something like that.

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least you found something to post... I've been checking your blog all morning so glad to read something fun! :-) :-) :-)

BittersweetPunkin said...

The X is for the X's and O's you get in a card or letter from a loved one!
Have a GREAT day!
-Robin

Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

X is for Baby X who loves to eat while his mama reads your blog LOL!

Poor kid. His initials are XQS.

In the Nahuatl language "X" is pronounced with a slurry "Shh" sound.

I named my dog Xoxi (Sho-shee). It means flower.

Good to see that college education is good for something!