Friday, April 11, 2008

Sew Crafty Friday: Blouse

Here is a simple peasant blouse I made for myself. I didn't realize it's the same shade of blue as the tunic I made recently. Guess I like that color, LOL!

I haven't made a peasant blouse in years, but this was so easy I'll probably make a few of them in different colors. I used elastic in the neck, but I think you're supposed to put a drawstring through it. I just used my mannequin to figure out how much elastic, then anchored it at each end. I could add a tie, I suppose, but it works like this, too. I'm just glad to have something finished! If you want to enjoy more craftaliciousness, please visit Shereen's blog, "Waiting for Him" (see link on sidebar) and maybe even show off one of your own projects! (That includes anything crafty, so don't be shy!)

3 comments:

Terri said...

It turned out so cute! Good job :-).

Terri

Anonymous said...

That is really cute. I love the peasant tops, but they don't look good on me at all! Thank goodness I have little girls, so I can still make them!

Debbie J said...

Very pretty! Blue is my favorite color. You always do such a good job on the clothes you make.