Sunday, August 31, 2008

"Oooooh-Kla-HO-Ma...

...where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain!" C'mon, you know you want to sing it!

I found a nice blog from Oklahoma! http://jemimabean.blogspot.com/ Here you will find some wonderful sewing projects, including cute fashions for Angie's adorable daughter, Lu. Angie's got the same problem as a lot of moms out there (and as I had when Katherine was younger)--finding fashions that are 'cool' enough for a growing kid yet appropriate! I think she really hits the mark with her projects, and I'm sure you'll agree!

5 comments:

angie.a said...

LOL!! Now I'll have that song stuck in my head all afternoon! :D :D

Thank you for the sweet comments & the linky!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your nice comment in my post

That's why I have found your blog.
I like it very much, so I have added a link in my blog.

Try it and you will be convinced.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. And thanks for sharing the jemimabean blog. Always looking forward to adding new projects to my ever-growing pile. I'm always amazed by how much talent there is out there, and how generous people can be with their knowledge. :)

Brenda said...

Thank for visiting my blog. Love those roosters. Thanks for the link, looks pretty cool to me.

Ann said...

Your magazine cover for you beautiful little dog, Shadow, is great, it made me laugh!!! He looks a sweet little doggie.