Friday, August 08, 2008

USA Trip on the road again!

http://www.scrappyjessi.blogspot.com/ NEBRASKA!

That's how I typed it the other day. (I wasn't in the mood to actually write the post, but I didn't want to forget the link.) "Nebraska" is in big, fat capital letter 'cause I'm sooooo happy to have found a blogger in the middle of the country. Jessi's blog is clever and funny. There's so much to see there that every time you go back, you're sure to find something you missed before!

There is hope for the future that there ARE crafty and creative bloggers out there. But for today...hop on over to Jessi's and enjoy!

3 comments:

GinnyBerry said...

Thanks for finding Jesse's site in Nebraska! It sure looks eye popping and alive! I'll be sure to go back and visit it again!

Jessi Nagy said...

aahhh thanks doll,
there are a ton of midwest gals. everyone all over the country is so swell in blogland.
thanks for the shout out.
oxoxoxo,
jessi

Debbie J said...

Thanks for your great comment today! Lots of good advice there and I can use all I can get.

Debbie J.