Friday, November 07, 2008

Etsy Shout-Out

Brenda over at "Country Romance from the Heart" has started her own Etsy shop, featuring homemade mixes--"Gourmet from the Heart."
I received my package today, including Mexican Fiesta Dip and Sesame Seed Dip. I may or may not save them for my Christmas Eve Party, LOL!
Not only were they beautifully packaged, but Brenda threw in a free sample of Bacon Dip Mix. Oh, boy--I love bacon! Bacon, bacon, bacon...I sound like the dog in the Beggin' Strips commercial.

Hop on over there and see what she's got. It all looks amazing.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5923879&show_panel=true

PS--you can also reach the shop via Brenda's blog--see my sidebar.

1 comment:

Delighted Mom said...

Etsy is my new favorite place to go! Thanks for the crafty blog recommendation (sew mama sew). I checked it out and it's great! I can't wait to start some of these cool projects I've been wanting to try! :)