Sunday, November 23, 2008
I feel so loved...
...cause sweet Heather from "The Six Scavos" gave me an award. Two awards in a week...gosh, how can I stand such admiration? You guys don't know how much I need an appreciate the good words!
Here's Heather's blog: http://scavocentral.blogspot.com/
Here's the rules:
1. Name 5 things you love.
2. Pass the award on to 5 blogs you love.
3. Please link back to my blog.
Five things I love:
1. My family, of course!
2. Going out to dinner when all my kids can join us. With different school and work schedules, it isn't easy!
3. My animals, including the fat squirrels who come up to my back door for peanuts. They drive the dog crazy, but I think the cats consider them just more pets. Really--the squirrels walk right past their noses!
4. Going for drives with my husband.
5. Relaxing in bed (most) mornings with my coffee, puzzle magazine and current reading.
Okay, so who do I nominate? So many good choices, but here I go!
1. Becka, of "Renaissance." Baby Number 3, currently named "Bunkin" is expected very, very soon!
2. Punkin, of "Bittersweet Punkin." Okay...I'm horrible with names. It isn't really Punkin. Is it Robin?
3. Cynthia of "Nana's Toybox." Total creative cuteness!
Well, okay, just three...but feel free to award yourself, esp. if you are on my sidebar, LOL!