Tuesday, May 16, 2006

It is NOT frugal...

...to leave a shirt on the ironing board. To not notice the shirt fell on the floor...right next to the rat's cage. To not notice that the rat has grabbed hold of parts of the shirt and dragged them into the cage. So he can chew on the shirt. So he can put lovely holes in the shirt. I'm glad the rat was free...makes up for the cost of the damned shirt. Evil rat. (His name is Noodle, btw. Noodle was happy when I took him out to play with him today. Did the whole 'bruxing' thing when I was petting his head...they grind their teeth when they are happy.)

4 comments:

SMB said...

Aw...I'm glad you weren't so angry at Noodle that you refused him affection. :)

Mom2fur said...

I never get mad at my animals, LOL! I just clean up after them...

Grokodile said...

Oops, bad Noodle! :p

[Oh, by the way, now that I see you have a frugal blog set up I've added you to my frugal living blogroll.]

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

Ohh, I just hate when stuff like that happens. And it really isn't their fault. . .