Sunday, August 27, 2006

My first Meme

http://orgjunkie.blogspot.com/ Organized Junkie has tagged anyone who wants to play to do this meme. I've never done a meme before. At least, not on purpose. So here are my answers to the questions in her list. (Actually, she got them from "Kisses of Sunshine.")1. What was your favorite thing of being a kid?
I wouldn't be a kid again for the world, but one of my fondest memories is sitting with my dad in a little room in our basement, where he had his ham radio set up. I can still remember his call number: WB2MBU. You are talking about 40 years ago, btw!
2. What was your favorite subject in school? I loved high school biology. I really loved anything to do with science. English would be next.
3. Who was your best friend when you were 10? Betty and Stephanie. I've long since lost contact with them, alas!
4. If you could be any animal what would you be? A cat. Specifically, a cat who lives with someone like me. What a life my Nutmeg and Melody have. I want that life: to sleep 20 hours a day, eat, torment squirrels, bother humans to scratch my ears...5. What would you change about your school, occupation or life right now? I would like to not be in pain most of the time (back problems). I would like to be totally out of debt. I'd like to sleep at night.
.6. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is red, then purple, then blue.
7. What is your favorite type of crust and favorite topping on a pizza?
I like any kind of crust. I only like cheese on my pizza, since my stomach can't take anything too spicy. I used to love pepperoni!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Good job on your first meme! If you ever learn how to say that word let me know....lol.