Wednesday, August 02, 2006

WFMW: Extra Ice on Hand



Well, first let me send cool thoughts to all of us suffering in this ridiculous heat wave. Take heart: it's supposed to drop about 20 degrees by tomorrow. Right now, 85 sounds positively arctic. Now, my tip: we all guzzle down a lot of ice cold water and other drinks in the summer. To keep from running out of ice, empty all of your trays into a baggie. Then refill the trays. Repeat as the bag gets empty, and you will always be a 'step ahead' when it comes to having ice on hand!

5 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Hey that's a great idea! I have an ice dispenser with and Extra Ice feature in my fridge.. but I'll pass on the tip to my SIL for sure :)

TFS!

Julie

Beck said...

Brilliant! So smart! I'm going to do that right away!

Mall Worker said...

Great idea! That way you always have ice! I'm always forgetting to refil the tray!

Mama Duck said...

Indeed, thanks for the idea!!

Susanne said...

I like that! It would not be fun to run out of ice right now.