Friday, July 25, 2008

A Meme From Rabbit Run Cottage

Susie Q over at Rabbit Run cottage did a favorite things meme, so I thought I'd play along, too!



~Susie Q's "My Favorite Things" Game~
Sport: Skating, if I have to choose something.
Game: Scrabble
Color: Red
Movie: Depends on the category, so I'll pick a horror film: "The Shining" (Kubrick's version)
Broadway play I have seen: Can't think of one


Broadway Musical I have seen: Forty-second Street
Song: "My Funny Valentine" as Ella Fitzgerald sings it
American city I have visited: Chicago


Foreign city I have visited: Paris
Book: To Kill A Mockingbird (Me, too, Susie!)
Children's Book: Make Way For Ducklings


Classic television show: Green Acres still cracks me up
Recent television show: Law and Order: Criminal Intent
Actor: Vincent D'Onofrio
Actress: Don't have one
Perfume: Something from Victoria's Secret my husband gave me...I think it's called "Victoria"
Food; Lobster
Dessert: ice cream
Chain Restaurant: Can't think of one
Local Restaurant: Catfish Annie's
Car: I've always wanted a Mercedes
Condiment: Mayonnaise
Kitchen Appliance: Kitchenaid Stand Mixer
Home Appliance: air conditioner
Beauty Product: Mascara
Piece of clothing: Jeans
HGTV Show: Mission: Organization
Food Network show: Alton Brown's "Good Eats"
Author: Stephen King
Male Songwriter: Don't know
Female Songwriter: Don't know
Holiday: Thanksgiving
Ballet I have seen: The Nutcracker Suite
Disney character: Eeyore (me, too!)
Flower: Red Rose
Alcoholic drink: Whiskey Sour
Non-Alcoholic drink: Coffee
Magazine: Martha Stewart Living
Animated movie: Mulan
Television network miniseries: "The Stand"
Season: Autumn
Male vocalist: Nat King Cole
Female vocalist: Ella Fitzgerald
Day of the week: Friday Household Chore: I don't have one
Ice Cream: Butter Pecan
Candy: Lindt Chocolate
Artist: Renoir
Quotation: I don't have one

Here's the link to Susie Q's blog if you'd like to play, too!
http://rabbitruncottage.blogspot.com/2008/07/play-susie-qs-my-favorites-game.html

2 comments:

Betty said...

I enjoyed getting to know more about you! We like a lot of the same things. I love to play scrabble. I love Green Acres, dahlink. And despite what my blog might show, my favorite color is red!

Susie Q said...

I love that you played this dear friend!! And I enjoyed learning more about you!

Love,
Sue