I've been tagged by Ginnyberry at Blackberry Blessings! Between this post and the previous one, you might find out more about me than you ever wanted to know.
What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
1. Take my son to work--his second day of his first job! (Done)
2. Garage Sale Hop (Done)
3. Put chicken I cut up and cleaned in freezer (Done)
4. Bind neckline of sweater I'm making for fall (a sewing project, not crochet or knit)
5. General puttering...the house was clean for company yesterday so there isn't much to do there.
What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
3. Ice Cream
4. A big, soft pretzel
5. Coffee cake and coffee
What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off my debts.
2. Secure my kids and my future grandkids' financial futures
3. Invest in something
4. Buy a big piece of land with a pretty little house on it
5. Make sure my mom and my aunt have the best care for the rest of their lives
What are 5 of your bad habits?
1. Biting my nails
2. Worrying about things over which I have NO control
3. Trying to multi-task too much
4. Letting stupid or mean people get to me
5. Blog hopping too much--I can quit any time. Really, I can! (I just don't want to.)
Where are 5 places you have lived?
1. Floral Park, New York
2. Greenlawn, New York
3. Where I lived here on Long Island 25 years ago
4. Where I lived here on Long Island 16 years ago
5. Where I live now...3, 4 and 5 are the same town. 3 and 4 were next door to each other!
What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. Playground assistant (we called ourselves "Parkies").
2. Trade magazine editor
5. Currently, I'm the office manager/receptionist/secretary for a pediatrician.
I think I might have lost a few of these questions, but this is enough. I tag anyone who wants to play!