Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


This is my 3rd post today, LOL! Here are some Halloween photos:

When we were in Ohio, we dressed up my mother's 'goose' in a Groucho Marx Mask. (That's Katherine, my daughter.)
Angelina in costume...dont' know if you can see the green teeth.


Shadow loves to dress up, but as you can see, he does NOT like hats!



My son Jamie, who will be 22 tomorrow. Yes, that's a real flak jacket. And yes, he really is a NICE kid. Really!




Here's our pumpkin...Katherine did the carving.
Have a happy and safe Halloween.




3 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

How cute! I dressed up my Maltese as a witch and he was so unhappy. But I got a few pics before he chewed it off so I was happy with it!

:)

Sometimes It's Good said...

Shadow does look like Jake. I'm not sure exactly what Jake is except that he's half Doxie. His mom is a lot bigger than he is.

Thanks for visiting me!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Angelina is beautiful (except for the teeth) and Shadow is very cute. We didn't make Sophie dress up this year; she hates to dress upu.