Shereen and her family are safe and sound at their new home, so go over and say 'hi'!
No Sew Crafty Friday yet, but she's eager to get back on line!
I don't have pictures today. Sorry! The memory card to my camera decided to die. I'm glad I already had all my pictures transferred from it.
What I have today is a progress report:
1. Made the buttonholes for the green and brown blouse. I found green buttons that are a great match.
2. Sewed the lining to the brown jacket and have it pinned in place
3. Finished a padded baby hanger.
4. Sewed toppers for Christmas towels--you know, the things that have buttons on them so you can attach the towel to your oven door handle.
5. Crocheted a little jumper for the "American Girl"-type doll Angelina has. I'm making her a little wardrobe for Christmas. The jumper was super-easy and I just have to put buttons on it. I used some turquoise yarn I have.
That's it, I guess! I promise to have pictures soon. Maybe Walgreen's will have a deal on one of those memory cards this weekend. What have you guys been up to this past week?