Friday, October 03, 2008

Sew Crafty Friday

Shereen and her family are safe and sound at their new home, so go over and say 'hi'!
http://w8ng4him.blogspot.com/
No Sew Crafty Friday yet, but she's eager to get back on line!

I don't have pictures today. Sorry! The memory card to my camera decided to die. I'm glad I already had all my pictures transferred from it.

What I have today is a progress report:

1. Made the buttonholes for the green and brown blouse. I found green buttons that are a great match.

2. Sewed the lining to the brown jacket and have it pinned in place

3. Finished a padded baby hanger.

4. Sewed toppers for Christmas towels--you know, the things that have buttons on them so you can attach the towel to your oven door handle.

5. Crocheted a little jumper for the "American Girl"-type doll Angelina has. I'm making her a little wardrobe for Christmas. The jumper was super-easy and I just have to put buttons on it. I used some turquoise yarn I have.

That's it, I guess! I promise to have pictures soon. Maybe Walgreen's will have a deal on one of those memory cards this weekend. What have you guys been up to this past week?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been really busy "crafting" this week. Of all the times for your memory card to die. It always happens that way, doesn't it. LOL Maybe you can show us pictures of this week's projects later.

I got a few more pieces done for my project, but so many other duties call that I haven't even posted this week.

Have a great weekend!

Debbie J said...

Sounds really good Clare!
I feel your pain about the camera. I didn't have one for a long time! It might have been my memory card, but the camera is old and the memory cards are very expensive.

Laura said...

You've been busy! We're working on outside projects-a small patio to be exact then back to Christmas crafty gifts. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have been busy. Thanks for coming by. was so happy when I won that banner. just love it.

Betty said...

You've been busy and all I did was crochet three cupcakes and make a mess in every room trying to figure out what else to make. LOL

Anonymous said...

I've tagged you! Post 7 random things about yourself, and then pick 7 people to tag yourself! Have Fun!