Saturday, September 02, 2006

Baby Love:a layout



Here is another layout I did. That's Michael when he was 2 1/2 and Katherine at about 6 months old. Years ago I had made a collage for my in-laws. This was one of the pictures. Mom P and Dad P have passed away, and I got the collage back. I realized that there were a lot of cute pictures in there. (The collage happened before my scrapbooking days.) So I've been cropped out my favorite ones and making layouts, using the Creating Keepsakes scrapbooking program (one of my gifts for my 50th last January). Of course, collage photos are oddly cut, so I've also had to do some 'repair' work. If you look closely at the gray area, you'll see 'stripes' where I copied one part to cover over an area that belonged to another photo. The kit here is from RAK Scraps, by Christy Heins, I believe. It was part of their free April Mega Kit. The butterflies and bears come from PC Hugclub. I had belonged to that for a while but quit because a)I didn't always like the kits each month and b)it costs about $8. I have better things to spend $8 on. If I used the kits even 80% of the time, I'd be fine with it. But I really only use less than 50%. RAK Scraps, on the other hand, puts out a monthly kit that is totally free! (I've posted about them before.)

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

Thanks, Jude! Hard to believe they are 21 and 23 now!