Monday, September 04, 2006

Menu Plan Monday

I posted a few days ago that I actually used everything on my menu last week, a first for me! I hope I can do the same this week!
Monday: Barbecue: steak, cheese and parsley sausage, hamburgers, hot dogs
Fruit salad
Tuesday: Chicken Enchilada Bake
Guacamole
Salsa
Chips
Wednesday: Salisbury Steak
Bagels
Salad
Thursday: Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Rice
Salad
Friday: Grilled Pork
Potato bread
Salad

Can you tell we're big salad eaters? Any day, though, I can substitute regular vegetables. I see frozen ones are on sale at either Stop and Shop or Waldbaum's this week. I'm going to be stocking up my freezer because when the weather starts getting yucky, and I don't want to drive, it's always nice to be able to pull frozen broccoli from my freezer to round out a meal.
But what I'm really hoping is that roast beef and Oven Stuffers start going on sale, too! And turkey!


3 comments:

Laura said...

Good morning! You beat me to it today. I've got mine up now. Please come back and leave your link. Looks like you have a great menu going this week. Laura

Mom2fur said...

I'm on my way!

Jenny said...

Ohhh...I love Salisbury steak! I use Beefy Mushroom Soup in mine...yum!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

jenny
www.homeschoolblogger.com/jdoriot