Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Thanks

Thanks to everyone for the encouraging comments yesterday! I went to get my blood test today. I didn't go yesterday while I was at the doctor because I had a b*t*h of a headache all day. You know the kind I mean...no matter what you take, it doesn't go away. Danged sinuses. I feel much better today so I hiked over there. (Okay, I drove.) I got lucky--found a place to park right away and I only had to wait about 15 minutes to get the test done! (This is New York--every place is crowded, usually.)I'm not sure what they're looking for, but my doctor wants to rule out all possibilities before assuming the hot flashes/attacks/whatevers were caused by the onset of real menopause. (As opposed to the perio kind, which I've been having fun with for about 5 years now.) Totally off topic, I noticed my word verification was turned off for blogger! I wonder how that happened? So, I turned it back on again. If I get comments, I want to hear from real people, not some machine trying to show me how to make a million bucks! (I wish!)

1 comment:

Ms. Kathleen said...

Menopause. I am into it and take Black Cohash supplements. It works great and I feel so much better. I could not sleep at night due to 'night sweats'. Horrid things!

You might want to try the peroxide thing with the sinus'. I don't know why but it works.

I will be praying for you and you have a GREAT day!